The hardware-software complex of controlling of on-off cull ejector of the cross-cutting machine APR-1
The complex is intended to:
- round the clock automatic control of mechanisms and electrical equipment of the ejector in order to provide the functions of sorting second-class sheets and accounting products;
- ensuring reliable and safe exploitation of the machine equipment.
- Client JSC "Zaporizhstal"
- Skills Automation
- Website https://www.zaporizhstal.com
Project Starting Date
Main features and capabilities of the complex:
- reception of logic (physical) signals from the diagnosed equipment;
- the total number of discrete input channels – not less than 16 («dry» contact);
- the total number of digital output channels – not less than 16 (relay);
- normalization and individual galvanic isolation of the received signals;
- calculation and forming of control actions in accordance with a predetermined algorithm work ejector equipment;
- processing the received signals and information, analysis and fault detection and deviations of the technological process in accordance with a predetermined algorithm of work of ejector;
- alarm system in case of emergency in the diagnosed equipment;
- round the clock operation mode;
- the possibility of further expansion of control functions without significant changes of hardware of control system;
- uninterrupted operation in a actually existing electrical fluctuations;
- the ability to display the technological parameters on the display panel;
- maintenance of the alarms report in text form – the protocol of change of the of state diagnosed equipment and output of defined signals beyond the permissible limits;
- the possibility of accumulation of statistical data on the process and reporting for certain periods of time (shift, day, month, etc.);
- connection via RS-232/485 network;
- the possibility of organizing connection with MIS or a higher-level control and diagnostics system via RS-485/422.
The purpose of creation of a complex of controlling of cull ejector is to obtain economic benefit by means of:
- increasing the reliability of the ejector by applying of modern microprocessor means of automation and sensors;
- sorting second-class sheets;
- accounting of products;
- more efficient use ejector and equipment by reducing the downtime of production equipment and consumption of energy resources through the fault of failures.