THE SYSTEM WORKS LIKE THIS:
- The plant database issues a task and sends it to Buffer 1 for readout.
- Buffers 1 and 2 are “.csv” text files.
- SCADA SIMATIC WinCC system receives a new shift task from Buffer 1 and sends it to the dispatcher’s workstation.
- The task is displayed decoded at the dispatcher’s workstation and is enqueued for checking. Dispatcher checks the received tasks and pushes the button to confirm them.
- Confirmed tasks go to Welding line control system via OPC-server for fulfillment.
- After the task is fulfilled, Welding line control system amends 64-bit task code with the response data, that contains fulfillment status and diagnostic data.
- Response 64-bit code goes to WinCC server via OPC-server. Then the information is sent to the workstation displaying operations’ fulfillment status to the dispatcher.
- As well, Response 64-bit code is communicated by WinCC-server to Buffer 2. The plant database can gain the response 64-bit code data from this file.