Mobile system for remote monitoring and control
Today, an important criterion of any enterprise is the ability to provide information on the results of its work. The ability to obtain this information should not be limited by the territorial location of the user and the presence of computer at the time of receiving the information. It is important that the data should be protected against unauthorized access.
The widespread use of compact devices (phones, tablets), running on the Android operating system, makes it possible to affirm that you can create applications that provide users with obtaining information on this platform.
This mobile system has been developed to monitor the production at the oil-extraction plant. Providing remote monitoring of the arrival of raw materials to the main technological line, as well as receiving information on the output of finished products.
- Client JSC "Zaporizhstal"
- Skills Automation
- Website https://www.zaporizhstal.com
Project Starting Date
Mobile system for remote monitoring and control used to monitor and control the production process and parameters. The operator’s automated workplace is the link between the manufacture (in which there is a local ETHERNET network) and a smartphone (communication is provided over the Internet WAN). It is the operator’s workstation where data files in the system are generated. To open the data file the mobile application Informer developed by LLC “Elektrotekhmash” is used.
The system provides:
- monitoring of process equipment;
- displaying numerical indications of the number of raw materials arriving into the production, and produced finished products.
Controlled items are:
- the status of all nodes participating in the process and the relationship between them;
- options chosen by the customer, based on which the company reports on progress will be formed.
On request of user the following reports can be generated by the application:
- report for the day;
- report for the week;
- report for the month.