AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM OF A SHIFT TASK COMMUNICATING
Automated control system of a shift task communicating (64-bit code) for Welding shop of PJSC ZAZ is intended to exchange the data between the plant database and automated control system of a shift task;
The system provides:
- automatic communicating of a shift task out of the plant database into the current Welding shop Production management system;
- automatic communicating of a 64-bit response code from Welding shop Production management system to the plant database and to dispatcher’s workstation;
- long term archive storage of a shift task parameters.
- Client PJSC "ZAZ"
- Skills Automation
- Website https://www.avtozaz.com
Project Starting Date
SCOPE OF WORK DONE:
- The cabinet for a server workstation and network equipment was installed to arrange the data exchange between Welding shop Production management system and the plant database.
- To perform the monitoring and control over the Welding shop Production management system from the dispatcher’s display, the workstation with a display for decoded visualization of done, upcoming and planned tasks was installed.
- The server and dispatcher’s workstation are PCs with virtual technology OS.
THE SYSTEM WORKS LIKE THIS:
- The plant database issues a task and sends it to Buffer 1 for readout.
- Buffers 1 and 2 are “.csv” text files.
- SCADA SIMATIC WinCC system receives a new shift task from Buffer 1 and sends it to the dispatcher’s workstation.
- The task is displayed decoded at the dispatcher’s workstation and is enqueued for checking. Dispatcher checks the received tasks and pushes the button to confirm them.
- Confirmed tasks go to Welding line control system via OPC-server for fulfillment.
- After the task is fulfilled, Welding line control system amends 64-bit task code with the response data, that contains fulfillment status and diagnostic data.
- Response 64-bit code goes to WinCC server via OPC-server. Then the information is sent to the workstation displaying operations’ fulfillment status to the dispatcher.
- As well, Response 64-bit code is communicated by WinCC-server to Buffer 2. The plant database can gain the response 64-bit code data from this file.